Events by Nicki
RSVP’s How To....
Still thinking about doing mail back RSVP cards? Let’s think about it.
1. You must print these (cost)
2. You need to supply them with return postage (44 cents each for a domestic postcard stamp)
3. You need to hope everyone fills it out and walks it back to the mail box.
Now Wedding Website
1. Free to set up on theknot.com
2. Import your guestlist, if having a plated meal, you can have them make their meal selection and let you know of any allergies.
3. Export the list, group guests by table and you have your list for your caterer done!
Save money, save time when you can't read peoples handwriting and when having to turn items into your caterer!